"Our Youth of Today Make the Decisions of Tomorrow"
SANTA BARBARA COUNTY CATTLEWOMENS SCHOLARSHIP
A scholarship award up the amount of $1,000 will be awarded to the best applicant(s)
The scholarship committee of SBCCW will select the winning applicant(s)
- The applicant must submit one current photo of self and beef animal(s)
- Applicant must be a senior attending a high school in Santa Barbara County
- Application must fulfill entrance requirements of an accredited college or university of his/her choice
- Applicant must have had involvement with the beef industry
- Applicant must enroll as a full-time student while in college taking 12 or more credits
- Applicant must have purposeful educational goal
- Applicant must hand write a 300-word essay on why they should receive our scholarship, how they plan to use the scholarship and what they plan to do in the future. Essay must be titled, dated and signed with applicants' legible signature
- Two letters of recommendation must be submitted from non-family members: one must be from a teacher or beef project leader
- Applicant must tell what they have done to contribute monies to the college fun
- All applications and supporting information become the property of SBCCW, which shall have the discretionary authority in all matters pertaining to this award
- A sealed transcript must accompany the application
- A completed application, sealed transcript and letters post marked no later the April 1 are to be mailed to : Gerry Campbell
- P.O. Box 81 Santa Ynez, Ca. 93460
- SANATA BARBARA COUNTY CATTLEWOMEN
HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR APPLICATION
SCHOOLS ATTENDED (9-12th Grades)
Name of Current High School: How Long:
Name of Previous High School: How Long:
BEEF PROJECT ACTIVITIES:
Number of children in family:
Are any members of your family currently attending university, college, professional or vocational school?
If yes, how many?
School status of each:
Name and address of the College University you will be attending?
What will be your major field of study in college?
What are your career goals and how would they affect the Beef Industry?
Mail applications to Gerry Campbell P.O. Box 81 Santa Ynez, Ca 93460 Questions e-mail email@example.com
For more information, to have an application emailed, or to mail in application:
P. O. Box 81
Santa Ynez, Ca. 93460
805 - 736 - 4601